Monday, September 18, 2006

Power of Simplicity

More often I come across people who think that a Powerful system has to be complex. Or if the system is powerful it must have lots and lots of complex logic in it. Somehow this amuses me to a greater extent. Quite oftent I end up asking these question to myself:
1. Why a Powerful System has to be complex?
2. What makes a System Powerful?
3. Is Simplicity not a powerful feature in itself?
4. Is it not a fact that if a Complex System is analysed properly, it consists of many simple systems?

The list of questions are endless and I rarely meet a person who can think through in these lines and try to implement a system in the most simplistic possible way.

Next time will discuss about why we need a simplistic approach.. Until next time...

No comments: